On 2010-01-21 09:41:10 (+0100), David Reyes Samblas Martinez <david@tuxbrain.com> wrote:
2010/1/21 Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org>:
On 2010-01-21 09:28:05 (+0100), David Reyes Samblas Martinez <david@tuxbrain.com> wrote:
HI, I'm trying to reach him by email & facebook but I have no news from him since 11 days ago, it's related to presentations on Embedded Devroom. Is any body in direct contact with him that can ping him to reply me? Sorry for so intrusion on the list, but some people that will came from very far, (China, Germany) are preparing some presentations and we didn't know if they had been admited or not, And I have to tell them something.
Philippe please accept my apologizes for so this intensive seeking for reach you.
I'll give him a call.
Thanks a lot !!!
I just had Philippe on the phone. He's had some email trouble recently. You should expect an email from his this evening or at least in the next day or two. The plan is to have the embedded devroom schedule wrapped up and ready for publication this weekend. - Philip [there is no conspiracy] -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. (talking about insects) Tim: "They were on my bed, so I had to suck them off with the Dyson." Burt: "Well, whatever turns you on, I suppose."