On la, 22 joulu 2018, Brian Exelbierd wrote:
Hi,
Brian Stinson sent email to all submitters/set their status in Pentabarf on Thursday, iirc. I was traveling and have limited access.
Thanks for the response. I haven't received any email yet. I do see the change in the pentabarf and my talk in the schedule so I guess that's enough. :) See you all at FOSDEM!
regards,
bex
On Thu, Dec 20, 2018, at 4:12 PM, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On to, 01 marras 2018, Brian Exelbierd wrote:
The Distributions devroom will take place Sunday 3 February 2019 at FOSDEM, in Brussels, Belgium at the Université Libre de Bruxelles. [...]
Ideal submissions are actionable and opinionated. Submissions may be in the form of 25 or 50 minute talks, panel sessions, round-table discussions, or Birds of a Feather (BoF) sessions.
Dates ------ Submission Deadline: 02-Dec-2018 @ 2359 GMT Acceptance Notification: 7-Dec-2018 Final Schedule Posted: 14-Dec-2018 Any update on the talks?
-- / Alexander Bokovoy
-- / Alexander Bokovoy