On 2008-11-03 16:03:29 (+0100), Benjamin Henrion <bh@udev.org> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 3:57 PM, Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
On 2008-11-03 15:46:02 (+0100), Benjamin Henrion <bh@udev.org> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Raphael Bauduin <rb@raphinou.com> wrote:
just a short notice about the Open Source ERP event I'm organising for Profoss. It will take place in Brussels on 18 november and 2 december.
The goal is to objectively inform ICT professionals about the solutions provided by Free and Open Source Software. If you're not personaly interested, it might be of interest to your boss :-)
All information at http://www.profoss.eu/events
ERP Gold Sponsors: Microsoft?
So?
- Philip [and is this relevant?]
Do they produce any open source ERP?
Does it matter? Specifically, does it matter on fosdem@lists.fosdem.org? Sponsoring an event involves handing over money or services or both. I'm sure Raph would be happy to explain this to you in more detail out-of-band. I can't imagine this discussion being of any relevance on this particular list. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. Experience has taught me that you feel better on a flight if you avoid chicken fat in plastic sauce. -- The joys of travelling the world by plane (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)