On 2008-02-23 03:15:39 (+0100), Sven Guckes <maillist-fosdem@guckes.net> wrote:
* Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> [2008-02-23 02:53]:
2008-02-22 16:44:55 Giasone Regna <giasone.82@tiscali.it>:
Hi everybody, i apologize for the very last schedule but somebody have a place for host me or know if where are we can stay during the day of the conference. Thank u
Try to contact <wouter@grep.be> -- there is some space left at our office, I think. It's barebones, but it's functional. :-)
thanks you for this offer! however, Giasone is now here with Benjamin Herion, so he is provided for. sorry for not reporting this earlier. i only got to know Giasone at the beer event outside the "Delirium".
Philip - so place at the office is still available for someone else?
I don't know -- Wouter is in charge of this. :-) According to our subversion, there should still be some space. But Wouter alone can give an authoritative answer. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. BOFH Excuse #103: operators on strike due to broken coffee machine