I’d love to submit a “Cloud room” after a conversation with LH. Can I find out we’re to submit it and what’s required? - JJ Asghar
On Jul 25, 2019, at 12:31, Walt Miner <wminer@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
There was a planning dinner held and I will be submitting an Embedded and Automotive Devroom proposal once the time comes. When will the FOSDEM 2020 dates be announced on the website?
Regards, Walt
On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 12:09 PM Philipp Klaus Krause <philipp@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de> wrote: Am 23.07.19 um 13:06 schrieb Kevin P. Fleming:
Devroom planning doesn't start until a few months before the event.
Yes. But on the other hand, at FOSDEM 2019, there was a Embedded Devroom 2020 planning dinner. There might be some results known from that dinner that could give an indication.
Philipp _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
-- Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager The Linux Foundation mobile: +1.847.502.7087
Visit us at: automotive.linuxfoundation.org www.linuxfoundation.org