On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 11:26:49PM +0200, Petteri Räty wrote:
People interested in holding a session should let that intention be known on the distributions at lists.fosdem.org mailinglist, with the following information:
The link here took me to the general mailing list instead of the distributions mailing list. It is problematic because http://fosdem.org/2012/call-for-participation links to this email so it's very hard to find the actual mailing list.
There's no actual link in that mail. For some reason, pipermail seems to change "distributions@fosdem.org" into a link to the archives of the generic list, indeed. Anyway, I haven't seen much participation on the list yet; I'm starting to worry a bit here. Could you please poke some people in Gentoo to come up with talks? I'll do similar things for Debian people. Here's for hoping we'll manage to come up with an interesting schedule. -- The volume of a pizza of thickness a and radius z can be described by the following formula: pi zz a