We're just ordering this year's tshirts (and they will look at least as nice as last year!) and it strikes me that the geek demographic seems to be getting smaller and smaller from year to year. The bulk of our tshirts are currently L and M where they used to be XL and XXL. Before you ask: by popular demand there will be two sizes of girl-shaped tshirts this year. We're still working from precious little statistical data on these so we can't guarantee we won't run out of them before the end of the weekend. Show up early I say, and even if they're gone let the infodesk know you'd like one so we have better numbers for next year. Having said that: we do get a number of requests for some larger tshirts (3XL and above) every year. When I asked our printer about these a couple of years ago they could not source them (easily) in small numbers. I'd like to try and do some again this year, but need a rough indication of how many we'd need. If you're interested in a larger tshirt, please unicast me an email. I can't promise we'll be able to get larger tshirts this year, but if there is sufficient interest it may be possible. FOSDEM: catering to geeks of all shapes and sizes (or trying to)! - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list.