On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, Olivier Grisel wrote:
Gerry Demaret a écrit :
Benjamin Henrion wrote:
Anyway, suggestions and comments on /this/ years setup are really appreciated, as there is always room for improvement.
I would like to thank you guys for the amazing organization! In the python devroom everything was fine at the technical level (network, video-projector, assistance and info to get things started, ...).
There's not much I can add to this. I think *all* the volunteers did an excellent job and this FOSDEM was in many aspects the best ever ! There is always room for improvement and the size of the conference has been reaching the maximum capacity for this location. But given those limits I am confident the volunteers did the best they could. The beer-event really should be going to another location. I don't think there's any doubt in that. Thanks to all the network admin volunteers, the infodesk volunteers and all the participants. I can't wait for next year. -- dag wieers, dag@wieers.com, http://dag.wieers.com/ -- [all I want is a warm bed and a kind word and unlimited power]