Greetings everyone, I got the very pleasant news yesterday morning to see in my inbox that my talk had been accepted in the Infra Management Devroom. Note: I got an email from the cfp@cfgmgmtcamp.org about acceptance but still don't see anything in my Penta account (it might be normal). I had multiple questions concerning the recordings (first and foremost when is the deadline to upload the talks) and wanted to reach the Infra Management Devroom deputy. Would you know how to do that? Vantosh, should I assume it's you (since you sent the original CFP email)? Thank you all for hosting this great event! Best regards, Vincent On 12/8/21 16:52, lkcl wrote:
---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Toshaan Bharvani | VanTosh <toshaan@vantosh.com>
Hey,
This is the Call-for-Presentations for the Infra Management DevRoom - FOSDEM 2022 - Online Virtual Event.
https://cfp.cfgmgmtcamp.org/fosdem2022/cfp
Regards, Toshaan. _______________________________________________ devroom-managers mailing list devroom-managers@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/devroom-managers _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
-- Vincent Rubiolo - Cloud & V2C Architect - IoT.bzh vincent.rubiolo@iot.bzh - www.iot.bzh