On 2011-01-05 10:19:33 (-0700), Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im> wrote:
On 1/5/11 10:16 AM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Is there a policy on "booth sharing"? I guess it would be good to ask the organizers first if this is desirable :)
I have no idea, good question. :)
We're not "opposed" to the idea of booth sharing but we would like to know about it (in advance) and obviously there needs to be agreement by all involved. If there are any disagreements or misunderstandings, the project to which the booth was assigned (per the list that will soon be published) 'wins'.
Peter Saint-Andre wrote on 2011-01-05 18.14:
Is there a list of assigned stands? We Jabberites neglected to request one, but perhaps we can beg one of the other stands for a bit of space.
And is there a policy on top-posting vs. bottom-posting? :)
Yes. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list.