As I type this, the keysigning event is on-going behind me. My apologies for the confusion about venue. I hope everyone is enjoying / will have enjoyed the warmth of the U-building lobby! You may be surprised to learn that I do in fact value suggestions and any constructive criticism. ;) I think the sorting outside worked well. We should remember to do that again next year. I'll also try to make the instructions on where to meet clearer next year. If you didn't catch the hashes as they flew past, you can verify them against the list of hashes on https://ksp.fosdem.org/files/. If you don't trust that, try to run into me somewhere during the remainder of FOSDEM, and you can read them off my laptop. Please try to complete your signing homework before Sunday 10 June 2012. You may find "caff" a helpful tool. Note: don't sign keys whose owners you haven't actually met at the keysigning event this afternoon. Thanks all for attending. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
participants (1)
-
Philip Paeps