A big thank you to each and every one, mostly the fosdem team and volunteers, but also all speakers and attendees. I've been trying got get to FOSDEM for about two years and finally succeeded this year, and still I got a big positive surprise, it was even better than I than I hoped for! Great job every one! Med vänlig hälsning, Christian Huldt +46704612207
On 2012-02-06 18:26:37 (+0100), Christian Huldt <christian@solvare.se> wrote:
A big thank you to each and every one, mostly the fosdem team and volunteers, but also all speakers and attendees.
I've been trying got get to FOSDEM for about two years and finally succeeded this year, and still I got a big positive surprise, it was even better than I than I hoped for!
Great job every one!
Hi Christian Thanks, glad you had a good time :) cheers -- Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org> http://fosdem.org/ FOSDEM 2012 ::: 4 + 5 February 2012 in Brussels, Belgium Free and Opensource Software Developers European Meeting
2012/2/6 Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org>:
On 2012-02-06 18:26:37 (+0100), Christian Huldt <christian@solvare.se> wrote:
A big thank you to each and every one, mostly the fosdem team and volunteers, but also all speakers and attendees.
I've been trying got get to FOSDEM for about two years and finally succeeded this year, and still I got a big positive surprise, it was even better than I than I hoped for!
Great job every one!
Hi Christian
Thanks, glad you had a good time :)
cheers -- Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org> http://fosdem.org/ FOSDEM 2012 ::: 4 + 5 February 2012 in Brussels, Belgium Free and Opensource Software Developers European Meeting
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
+1 It was my first time in FOSDEM and it has been so interesting! (Many talks I did not manage to see though & thus waiting for videos - I think this must be the case with most people since the talks in FOSDEM keep increasing and it is really hard to choose sometimes.) Everyone truly deserves a huge THANKS. Staff & volunteers have been doing a whole lot of work to make it happen and their will & effort to make this every year is truly remarkable, in my opinion. To everyone that played a role in making this happen: Thank you!
participants (3)
-
Christian Huldt -
differentreality -
Pascal Bleser