All, The list of participants for this weekend's keysigning party is now available. If you're taking part in the keysigning event, you should now: o Download the list: http://ksp.fosdem.org/files/ksp-fosdem2010.txt o Optionally, if there's a trust path between you PGP key and mine, verify the integrity of the file using the detached signature: http://ksp.fosdem.org/files/ksp-fosdem2010.txt.asc e.g. using: % gpg --verify ksp-fosdem2010.txt.asc ksp-fosdem2010.txt o Verify that your fingerprint as shown on the list is correct. o Calculate the checksums of the file holding the list of keys. e.g. using: % gpg --print-md SHA256 ksp-fosdem2010.txt % gpg --print-md RIPEMD160 ksp-fosdem2010.txt o Print this list of keys with fingerprints on paper. o Write the checksums you calculated in the designated blanks. o Don't lose the list, and bring it with you on Sunday. I'm still deciding whether to spam every individual uid on the list. See you Sunday! - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list.
On 02/02/10 16:15, Philip Paeps wrote:
All,
The list of participants for this weekend's keysigning party is now available. If you're taking part in the keysigning event, you should now:
o Download the list:
http://ksp.fosdem.org/files/ksp-fosdem2010.txt
o Optionally, if there's a trust path between you PGP key and mine, verify the integrity of the file using the detached signature:
http://ksp.fosdem.org/files/ksp-fosdem2010.txt.asc
e.g. using:
% gpg --verify ksp-fosdem2010.txt.asc ksp-fosdem2010.txt
o Verify that your fingerprint as shown on the list is correct.
o Calculate the checksums of the file holding the list of keys.
e.g. using:
% gpg --print-md SHA256 ksp-fosdem2010.txt % gpg --print-md RIPEMD160 ksp-fosdem2010.txt
o Print this list of keys with fingerprints on paper.
o Write the checksums you calculated in the designated blanks.
o Don't lose the list, and bring it with you on Sunday.
I'm still deciding whether to spam every individual uid on the list.
Spare me I've read the instructions :-) But that would help making sure people get them. -- http://perso.hirlimann.net/~ludo/blog/ http://flickr.com/photos/lhirlimann
On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 04:23:07PM +0100, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
On 02/02/10 16:15, Philip Paeps wrote:
I'm still deciding whether to spam every individual uid on the list.
Spare me I've read the instructions :-) But that would help making sure people get them. Yeah... please don't.
-- 1.21 Jiggabytes of memory should be enough for anybody.
On 02/02/10 16:51, Jens Finkhäuser wrote:
On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 04:23:07PM +0100, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
On 02/02/10 16:15, Philip Paeps wrote:
I'm still deciding whether to spam every individual uid on the list.
Spare me I've read the instructions :-) But that would help making sure people get them. Yeah... please don't. But make sure to update the webpage - cause not everybody is subscribed to this list.
Ludo -- http://perso.hirlimann.net/~ludo/blog/ http://flickr.com/photos/lhirlimann
Hi all, Zitat von "Ludovic Hirlimann" <ludovic@hirlimann.net>:
But make sure to update the webpage - cause not everybody is subscribed to this list.
... and give a hint on checksums, like RIPEMD160 starts with: B375 62AF ... SHA256 starts with: CC6B3155 ... (Hopefully i mentioned the correct ones here and not the ones calculated for the preliminary list of participants earlier today :| )
Ludo
CU, Karlheinz -- In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using GnuPG! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ /~ Q///~ pub 1024D/AAE6022E 2004-12-07 (;#) FPR 7A39 2F67 8CAE 262E 64FD 8A10 2F95 1508 AAE6 022E /_\ uid Karlheinz Geyer (TUD) <geyerk.fv.tu@nds.tu-darmstadt.de> I I uid Karlheinz Geyer (RBOS) <karlheinz.geyer@lhsystems.com> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
participants (4)
-
Geyer, Karlheinz -
Jens Finkhäuser -
Ludovic Hirlimann -
Philip Paeps