FOSDEM smartphone applications
Hi everyone, Just an update that the Android application has been released on the Market. Simply search for FOSDEM. The iPhone app is also downloadable from the AppleStore. (for some time now) I will send one more announcement once the Maemo application is released. Cheers Christophe
Christophe Vandeplas <cvandeplas@fosdem.org> writes:
Hi everyone,
Just an update that the Android application has been released on the Market. Simply search for FOSDEM.
Is it available for download somewhere for those of us using Android devices not allowed on the Market (Archos)? -- Måns Rullgård mans@mansr.com
I can use the Android Market and I don't see the FOSDEM app on there. On 29 January 2010 14:27, Christophe Vandeplas <cvandeplas@fosdem.org>wrote:
Hi everyone,
Just an update that the Android application has been released on the Market. Simply search for FOSDEM.
The iPhone app is also downloadable from the AppleStore. (for some time now)
I will send one more announcement once the Maemo application is released.
Cheers
Christophe _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
hiya andrew,
I can use the Android Market and I don't see the FOSDEM app on there.
i just installed the fosdem-app on my g1 ... and it works !!! however: sometimes i don't see my favorites ... if i then add a new one and remove it, my favorites-list is back (means: the button is usable again) have a nice day ... ps: why do i have to open the g1 to search (to press the search-key)? ... ;-)
On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 14:27, Christophe Vandeplas <cvandeplas@fosdem.org> wrote:
I will send one more announcement once the Maemo application is released.
According to http://sourceforge.net/projects/fosdem-maemo/ it's still under heavy development. If either Pavol "pavelpa" Pavelka or Hanzes "hanzes" Matus are reading this and/or someone has their contact data: Any ETA guesstimate? Richard
participants (6)
-
Andrew Stormont -
Christophe Vandeplas -
dirk astrath -
Måns Rullgård -
Richard Hartmann -
Steven Leeman