Hi, I would find it interesting to know upfront who will attend and I assume some others are also interested in that information. For those people that want to list publicly their intent to be present at fosdem 2007, I added this table to the fosdem wiki: http://wiki.fosdem.org/Attendants Feel free to fill out (only) that information that you want to have public. I repeat that there is no requirement to register upfront and the event is entirely gratis. This is just a list that may help in networking and collaboration. HTH, Peter -- Peter Vandenabeele peter AT vandenabeele DOT com http://www.vandenabeele.com http://www.linkedin.com/in/petervandenabeele
On 2007-02-22 09:54:50 (+0100), Peter Vandenabeele <peter@vandenabeele.com> wrote:
I would find it interesting to know upfront who will attend and I assume some others are also interested in that information.
Excellent idea! It might help us count people coming to FOSDEM too, for a change. :-) - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. PEOPLE'S WHOLE LIVES *DO* PASS IN FRONT OF THEIR EYES BEFORE THEY DIE. THE PROCESS IS CALLED 'LIVING'. -- (Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent)
On 2/22/07, Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
Excellent idea! It might help us count people coming to FOSDEM too, for a change. :-)
Euhmmm, if we have 2000 entries in that table, we may need a little stronger CMS system (including intelligent search and ordering) ? CMS specialist to the rescue ? Peter
Peter Vandenabeele wrote:
On 2/22/07, Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
Excellent idea! It might help us count people coming to FOSDEM too, for a change. :-)
I predict: "According to the Wiki count, 27 people attended FOSDEM. Attendees, however, said it was quite crowded, and estimated a total of 2000 people on Saturday alone." ;) Edwin
On Thu, 2007-02-22 at 10:29 +0100, Edwin Mons wrote:
Peter Vandenabeele wrote:
On 2/22/07, Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
Excellent idea! It might help us count people coming to FOSDEM too, for a change. :-)
I predict: "According to the Wiki count, 27 people attended FOSDEM. Attendees, however, said it was quite crowded, and estimated a total of 2000 people on Saturday alone."
Local Police counted only 14 geeks :-p Serge -- Serge van Ginderachter http://www.vanginderachter.be/ Warning: Dates in Calendar are closer than they appear.
participants (4)
-
Edwin Mons -
Peter Vandenabeele -
Philip Paeps -
Serge van Ginderachter