On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 08:41:12PM +0100, Richard Hartmann wrote:
Hi all,
will there be a Raspberry Pi at FOSDEM?
Not that I know of. We may have a blueberry pie, though. (also: if you want a real answer, it might help to provide some pointers) -- The volume of a pizza of thickness a and radius z can be described by the following formula: pi zz a
Op 29-01-12 21:20, Wouter Verhelst schreef:
On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 08:41:12PM +0100, Richard Hartmann wrote:
Hi all,
will there be a Raspberry Pi at FOSDEM?
Not that I know of. We may have a blueberry pie, though.
(also: if you want a real answer, it might help to provide some pointers)
There is a bioshop (english spoken) close to the venue: (only open on saturday..) http://www.bioshanti.be/ Bio-Shanti Adolphe Buylelaan 70 ✆ 02/647.88.60 bioshanti@skynet.be Marc -- The "Penguin" has arrived - and he's not going away - ever. What's on Shortwave guide: choose an hour, go! http://shortwave.tk 700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk 300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk
There is a bioshop (english spoken) close to the venue: (only open on saturday..)
http://www.bioshanti.be/ Bio-Shanti Adolphe Buylelaan 70 ✆ 02/647.88.60 bioshanti@skynet.be
And they sell cheap ARM development boards ? http://www.raspberrypi.org/ Cheers, Sylvain
On 29 January 2012 19:41, Richard Hartmann <richih.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
will there be a Raspberry Pi at FOSDEM?
I asked them a while back on the forum but received no response: http://www.raspberrypi.org/forum/general-discussion/conferences-and-other-pu... Regards, Matthew
On 29 Jan 2012, at 20:41, Richard Hartmann wrote:
will there be a Raspberry Pi at FOSDEM?
Aren't raspberries a bit out of season in February? If you bring one, there will be at least one. But I feel strongly that you should try to bring enough for everyone. I'm sure the infodesk would appreciate a treat! - Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 23:29, Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
If you bring one, there will be at least one. But I feel strongly that you should try to bring enough for everyone. I'm sure the infodesk would appreciate a treat!
I really thought that the name should be well-known, by now. FWIW: http://www.raspberrypi.org/ I may bring a few bottles of beer from Munich so you poor Belgian sods get to taste proper beer once in your lives, though. If I do, I will try to remember to earmark one for you. Richard
On 2012-01-30 00:17:43 (+0100), Richard Hartmann <richih.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote: [...]
I may bring a few bottles of beer from Munich so you poor Belgian sods get to taste proper beer once in your lives, though. If I do, I will try to remember to earmark one for you.
A declaration of war ? Again ? sheesh.. ;) cheers -- Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org> http://fosdem.org/ FOSDEM 2012 ::: 4 + 5 February 2012 in Brussels, Belgium Free and Opensource Software Developers European Meeting
On Mon, 30 Jan 2012, Pascal Bleser wrote:
On 2012-01-30 00:17:43 (+0100), Richard Hartmann <richih.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote: [...]
I may bring a few bottles of beer from Munich so you poor Belgian sods get to taste proper beer once in your lives, though. If I do, I will try to remember to earmark one for you.
A declaration of war ? Again ? sheesh..
Whipped up something really quick in GIMP to hopefully prevent war from breaking out: <http://strongspace.com/rtyler/public/belgian-vs-german-beer.png> Cheers - R. Tyler Croy -------------------------------------- Code: http://github.com/rtyler Chatter: http://twitter.com/agentdero rtyler@jabber.org
"R. Tyler Croy" <tyler@monkeypox.org> writes:
On Mon, 30 Jan 2012, Pascal Bleser wrote:
On 2012-01-30 00:17:43 (+0100), Richard Hartmann <richih.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote: [...]
I may bring a few bottles of beer from Munich so you poor Belgian sods get to taste proper beer once in your lives, though. If I do, I will try to remember to earmark one for you.
A declaration of war ? Again ? sheesh..
Whipped up something really quick in GIMP to hopefully prevent war from breaking out:
<http://strongspace.com/rtyler/public/belgian-vs-german-beer.png>
There is nothing wrong with British provided you stick to Real Ale. -- Måns Rullgård mans@mansr.com
On 01/30/12 00:43, Pascal Bleser wrote: On 2012-01-30 00:17:43 (+0100), Richard Hartmann <richih.mailinglist@gmail.com> <mailto:richih.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote: [...] I may bring a few bottles of beer from Munich so you poor Belgian sods get to taste proper beer once in your lives, though. If I do, I will try to remember to earmark one for you. A declaration of war ? Again ? sheesh.. It's just a matter of where you want to locate your hangover headache. Duvel - right frontal lobe throbbing making your eye wanna pop Augustiner - iron belt cracking pressure reopening your fontanelle Either way, taste is awesome. Cheers! //Erik -- Erik Josefsson Advisor on Internet Policies Greens/EFA Group <http://www.greens-efa.eu/36-details/josefsson-erik-138.html> GSM: +32484082063 BXL: PHS 04C075 TEL: +3222832667 SBG: WIC M03005 TEL: +33388173776
participants (10)
-
JOSEFSSON Erik -
Marc Coevoet -
Matthew Wild -
Måns Rullgård -
Pascal Bleser -
Philip Paeps -
R. Tyler Croy -
Richard Hartmann -
Sylvain Munaut -
Wouter Verhelst