Keysigning: last day to submit your keys
If you intend to participate in the OpenPGP keysigning event, please make sure you submit your keys _today_. I'll close the submission server and generate the key list at some point tomorrow and post a pointer to it. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
On 2012-01-29 16:13:22 (+0100), Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
If you intend to participate in the OpenPGP keysigning event, please make sure you submit your keys _today_. I'll close the submission server and generate the key list at some point tomorrow and post a pointer to it.
Submissions are now closed and I've generated the list. I'm having a couple of guinnea pigs glance at the list. When I hear from them, I will publish the list and further instructions. http://ksp.fosdem.org/graphs/submissions.png is a typical "FOSDEM curve"... We have about 100 keys fewer than last year (147 vs 253). Not sure why, but it means less time in the freezing cold for everyone. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
On 2012-01-30 23:35:58 (+0100), Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
On 2012-01-29 16:13:22 (+0100), Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
If you intend to participate in the OpenPGP keysigning event, please make sure you submit your keys _today_. I'll close the submission server and generate the key list at some point tomorrow and post a pointer to it.
Submissions are now closed and I've generated the list. I'm having a couple of guinnea pigs glance at the list. When I hear from them, I will publish the list and further instructions.
http://ksp.fosdem.org/graphs/submissions.png is a typical "FOSDEM curve"... We have about 100 keys fewer than last year (147 vs 253). Not sure why, but it means less time in the freezing cold for everyone.
By popular demand, I've removed the lock on the keyserver again. Please get your keys in by midnight tonight. That's 23:59:59 CET on Tuesday 31 January 2012 CE. I know that procrastination is one of the key principles of good software design and that we're all addicted to the sound of deadlines as they pass us by, but do it now please. Don't wait until 23:59:58 and expect our clock not to be ahead of yours. Thanks. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
On 1/31/12 6:21 AM, Philip Paeps wrote:
On 2012-01-30 23:35:58 (+0100), Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
If you intend to participate in the OpenPGP keysigning event, please make sure you submit your keys _today_. I'll close the submission server and generate the key list at some point tomorrow and post a pointer to it. Submissions are now closed and I've generated the list. I'm having a couple of guinnea pigs glance at the list. When I hear from them, I will publish
On 2012-01-29 16:13:22 (+0100), Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote: the list and further instructions.
http://ksp.fosdem.org/graphs/submissions.png is a typical "FOSDEM curve"... We have about 100 keys fewer than last year (147 vs 253). Not sure why, but it means less time in the freezing cold for everyone. By popular demand, I've removed the lock on the keyserver again. Please get your keys in by midnight tonight. That's 23:59:59 CET on Tuesday 31 January 2012 CE.
I know that procrastination is one of the key principles of good software design and that we're all addicted to the sound of deadlines as they pass us by, but do it now please. Don't wait until 23:59:58 and expect our clock not to be ahead of yours.
twitted the thing in order for people not on the mailing list to be aware of this : https://twitter.com/#!/lhirlimann/status/164243576283344896 Ludo -- Mes Photos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/lhirlimann/collections/ @lhirlimann sur twitter
participants (2)
-
Ludovic Hirlimann -
Philip Paeps