Infra Management Devroom: looking for other presenters
Good morning everyone, In addition to getting in touch w/ the Infra Management Devroom manager (see my other email), I am looking to get in contact with other presenters who have been selected for this upcoming FOSDEM (to discuss specifics about presentations, videos, etc). If you have been selected too, would you mind getting back to me so we can discuss? Thanks much, and have a good day Best, Vincent
Hi, is it currently not possible to register on the Matrix chat? I have an old account from last year but some attendants of our devroom wanted to create accounts and always get the error "Your email domain is not authorized to register on this server". https://chat.fosdem.org/#/register Best, Fritz
Hello Fritz, I can confirm this problem, having verified it myself. I'll triple check and get back to you. Kind regards, Mark FOSDEM vzw Op di 25 jan. 2022 om 11:36 schreef Fritz Alder <fritz.alder@kuleuven.be>:
Hi,
is it currently not possible to register on the Matrix chat? I have an old account from last year but some attendants of our devroom wanted to create accounts and always get the error "Your email domain is not authorized to register on this server". https://chat.fosdem.org/#/register
Best, Fritz
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
Hello Fritz, This issue should now have been resolved. Note that new accounts are being registered @username:attendees.fosdem.org as opposed to @username:fosdem.org . Existing users can keep their @username:fosdem.org for now . Kind regards, Mark FOSDEM vzw Op di 25 jan. 2022 om 11:44 schreef Mark Van den Borre <mark@fosdem.org>:
Hello Fritz,
I can confirm this problem, having verified it myself. I'll triple check and get back to you.
Kind regards,
Mark FOSDEM vzw
Op di 25 jan. 2022 om 11:36 schreef Fritz Alder <fritz.alder@kuleuven.be>:
Hi,
is it currently not possible to register on the Matrix chat? I have an old account from last year but some attendants of our devroom wanted to create accounts and always get the error "Your email domain is not authorized to register on this server". https://chat.fosdem.org/#/register
Best, Fritz
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
participants (3)
-
Fritz Alder -
Mark Van den Borre -
Vincent Rubiolo