FosdemToGo updated for 2022
Hi :) Yesterday I’ve finally found the time to update FosdemToGo for iOS (https://apps.apple.com/at/app/fosdemtogo/id1500192366?l=en) for 2022. Version 0.3.3 has also already made it into the AppStore. Is there anything I can do to get it listed on https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/mobile/? Cheers, Horst
Hey! Slight offtopic but is anyone gonna update any of the Android apps for 2022 too? On Sun, Jan 16, 2022 at 5:57 PM Horst Gutmann <horst@zerokspot.com> wrote:
Hi :)
Yesterday I’ve finally found the time to update FosdemToGo for iOS ( https://apps.apple.com/at/app/fosdemtogo/id1500192366?l=en) for 2022. Version 0.3.3 has also already made it into the AppStore. Is there anything I can do to get it listed on https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/mobile/?
Cheers, Horst _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
Hi, On 16/01/2022 18:01, Luna Jernberg wrote:
Hey!
Slight offtopic but is anyone gonna update any of the Android apps for 2022 too?
I made a PR for Giggity: https://github.com/Wilm0r/giggity/pull/193 I just poked Wilmer on twitter, let's see if it gets merged. Remember you can always add the schedule manually by adding the XML URL or scanning it as a QR code, possibly on other apps as well. François.
Hello Juna, Updating https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/mobile/ in coordination with the app developers is the next item on my rather overloaded todo list. Kind regards, Mark Op zo 16 jan. 2022 om 18:01 schreef Luna Jernberg <droidbittin@gmail.com>:
Hey!
Slight offtopic but is anyone gonna update any of the Android apps for 2022 too?
On Sun, Jan 16, 2022 at 5:57 PM Horst Gutmann <horst@zerokspot.com> wrote:
Hi :)
Yesterday I’ve finally found the time to update FosdemToGo for iOS (https://apps.apple.com/at/app/fosdemtogo/id1500192366?l=en) for 2022. Version 0.3.3 has also already made it into the AppStore. Is there anything I can do to get it listed on https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/mobile/?
Cheers, Horst _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
Fair enough, thanks for all the job you do installed Confy and Confclerk on my computers, as i will mostly attend FOSDEM in front of my computer Online another year but hoping to be able to go to ULB again next year, as travel from Sweden is not really safe at the moment, will help out in the GNOME chat/booth this year On Sun, Jan 16, 2022 at 7:35 PM Mark Van den Borre <mark@fosdem.org> wrote:
Hello Juna,
Updating https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/mobile/ in coordination with the app developers is the next item on my rather overloaded todo list.
Kind regards,
Mark
Op zo 16 jan. 2022 om 18:01 schreef Luna Jernberg <droidbittin@gmail.com>:
Hey!
Slight offtopic but is anyone gonna update any of the Android apps for
2022 too?
On Sun, Jan 16, 2022 at 5:57 PM Horst Gutmann <horst@zerokspot.com>
wrote:
Hi :)
Yesterday I’ve finally found the time to update FosdemToGo for iOS (
https://apps.apple.com/at/app/fosdemtogo/id1500192366?l=en) for 2022. Version 0.3.3 has also already made it into the AppStore. Is there anything I can do to get it listed on https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/mobile/?
Cheers, Horst _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
Hello Horst, I'll look into this in the course of tomorrow. Kind regards, Mark FOSDEM vzw Op zo 16 jan. 2022 om 17:57 schreef Horst Gutmann <horst@zerokspot.com>:
Hi :)
Yesterday I’ve finally found the time to update FosdemToGo for iOS (https://apps.apple.com/at/app/fosdemtogo/id1500192366?l=en) for 2022. Version 0.3.3 has also already made it into the AppStore. Is there anything I can do to get it listed on https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/mobile/?
Cheers, Horst _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
On 16 Jan 2022, at 19:36, Mark Van den Borre wrote:
Hello Horst,
I'll look into this in the course of tomorrow.
Kind regards,
Mark FOSDEM vzw
Thank you so much!
Op zo 16 jan. 2022 om 17:57 schreef Horst Gutmann <horst@zerokspot.com>:
Hi :)
Yesterday I’ve finally found the time to update FosdemToGo for iOS (https://apps.apple.com/at/app/fosdemtogo/id1500192366?l=en) for 2022. Version 0.3.3 has also already made it into the AppStore. Is there anything I can do to get it listed on https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/mobile/?
Cheers, Horst _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
participants (4)
-
François Revol -
Horst Gutmann -
Luna Jernberg -
Mark Van den Borre