Hello! @FOSDEM in the floor you can find grey paper where everybody can draw. I found this Photo: http://www.vuntz.net/photoblog/20070228_FOSDEM-notes-bad.jpg there you can see this grey paper. Can somebody tell what is the name of this paper? I would like to buy, but can't find it... thx Walery ;o)
On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 07:44:08PM +0100, Walery ;o) wrote:
Hello!
@FOSDEM in the floor you can find grey paper where everybody can draw. I found this Photo:
http://www.vuntz.net/photoblog/20070228_FOSDEM-notes-bad.jpg
there you can see this grey paper.
Can somebody tell what is the name of this paper? I would like to buy, but can't find it...
thx Walery ;o)
I know that in Dutch (The Netherlands) or Flemish (part of Belgium) it is called 'pakpapier'. Ton
English translation of *pakpapier* is "wrapping paper" :-) *Syed Naqvi, **PhD* R&D Project Manager Tel: +32 71 49 07 41 Fax:+32 71 49 07 99 /Specialised in Information and Communication Technologies, *CETIC* is positioned as a centre of excellence in technological support for business. //More information on www.cetic.be <http://www.cetic.be>/ Ton Boelens a écrit :
On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 07:44:08PM +0100, Walery ;o) wrote:
Hello!
@FOSDEM in the floor you can find grey paper where everybody can draw. I found this Photo:
http://www.vuntz.net/photoblog/20070228_FOSDEM-notes-bad.jpg
there you can see this grey paper.
Can somebody tell what is the name of this paper? I would like to buy, but can't find it...
thx Walery ;o)
I know that in Dutch (The Netherlands) or Flemish (part of Belgium) it is called 'pakpapier'.
Ton _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
Do you mean the brown paper on the wall? That's simple packaging paper. We buy a roll of 500m by 1m. (very heavy but also relatively cheap) It can be found in any paper-store like AVA where we bought ours. http://www.ava.be/NL/winkels.aspx 2010/2/11 Walery ;o) <walery@online.de>:
Hello!
@FOSDEM in the floor you can find grey paper where everybody can draw. I found this Photo:
http://www.vuntz.net/photoblog/20070228_FOSDEM-notes-bad.jpg
there you can see this grey paper.
Can somebody tell what is the name of this paper? I would like to buy, but can't find it...
thx Walery ;o)
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
2010/2/11 Walery ;o) <walery@online.de>:
http://www.vuntz.net/photoblog/20070228_FOSDEM-notes-bad.jpg
You write from a german TLD, so: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraftpapier aka Packpapier. Richard
participants (5)
-
Christophe Vandeplas -
Richard Hartmann -
Syed Naqvi -
Ton Boelens -
Walery ;o)