06 lightning talk video finish before presentations end
The 06 presentation[1] was cuted in the middle of the speak, I had reviewed some other and they end either on the applause or in the asking for questions , any reason to be cut that way?. (no anger , just want to know) [1]http://video.fosdem.org/2010/lightningtalks/saturday/06-sat-nanonote.xvid.av... -- David Reyes Samblas Martinez http://www.tuxbrain.com Open ultraportable & embedded solutions Ben NanoNote, Arduino, Openmoko Hey, watch out!!! There's a linux in your pocket!!!
On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 09:17 +0100, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
The 06 presentation[1] was cuted in the middle of the speak, I had reviewed some other and they end either on the applause or in the asking for questions , any reason to be cut that way?. (no anger , just want to know)
It is an error, we had to postprocess the soundtrack for the first 8 lightning talks and to replace it on the fly while encoding, this messed up our cutting method and we forgot to adapt the duration information for the encoding (for this particular video the best encoded video should start around 13 sec and last the current length of the video). I'm going to reencode the several talks that suffer from this problem. I'll let you know when they have been updated. Thanks for reporting it. -- Jean-François Wauthy <jfw@p0llux.be>
Fixed videos have been uploaded on the main server, you might have to wait a bit for the mirrors to synchronize. On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 09:17 +0100, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
The 06 presentation[1] was cuted in the middle of the speak, I had reviewed some other and they end either on the applause or in the asking for questions , any reason to be cut that way?. (no anger , just want to know)
[1]http://video.fosdem.org/2010/lightningtalks/saturday/06-sat-nanonote.xvid.av...
-- Jean-François Wauthy <jfw@p0llux.be>
participants (2)
-
David Reyes Samblas Martinez -
Jean-François Wauthy