Talk at FOSDEM on Nagios Plugins
Hi! I'd like to volunteer to do a talk at FOSDEM please. I work on the Nagios Plugins (http://nagiosplug.sf.net) and would like to do a talk about writing plugins for Nagios, using the Nagios::Plugin perl module from CPAN. I'll do a demo of how to create the plugin, using other CPAN modules, and query an online service to return data for Nagios to process. Would you be interested in this? Ton http://www.altinity.com T: +44 (0)870 787 9243 F: +44 (0)845 280 1725 Skype: tonvoon
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Ton Voon wrote:
Hi!
I'd like to volunteer to do a talk at FOSDEM please.
I work on the Nagios Plugins (http://nagiosplug.sf.net) and would like to do a talk about writing plugins for Nagios, using the Nagios::Plugin perl module from CPAN. I'll do a demo of how to create the plugin, using other CPAN modules, and query an online service to return data for Nagios to process.
Would you be interested in this?
Unfortunately we can't plan your proposition into the main tracks. But we do have a place where you could hold a speech, this place is called the Lightning Talks. These are talks of 15 minutes where projects can get the chance of presenting themselves to attract new developers. Soon there will be a call for papers concerning these talks. Keep an eye on the FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org mailinglist (http://lists.fosdem.org) to get the mail. Sincerely Yours Christophe - -- Christophe Vandeplas cvandeplas@fosdem.org http://www.fosdem.org -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Darwin) iD8DBQFFewKOOyvlYhSROJcRAtIPAJ9mokpP7YXh85TavwpvsB7QPSwXjwCeIpzj hzmhTKataWnRVBGDu/5zc2Y= =s9Fu -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
participants (2)
-
Christophe Vandeplas -
Ton Voon