Hello everyone, I would like to thank everyone who made the Fosdem 2018 possible in one way or another including volunteers. It was really a mind blowing experieance , great job guys and see you next year 👍 Regards, Omar
I have already said the same on Twitter. Much much thanks. Before fosdem 2019, everyone interested in teaching the teachers, school directors and decision makers is welcome to help organize educode.be 2018 downtown Brussels on 27,28,29 August 2018. See https:// educode.be Imagine educode.be as rmll or fosdem & Users dedicated to education. Much work to do ;) Regards Nicolas -- Nicolas Pettiaux, Ph.D Aess EMM Tel +32 496 24 55 01- HE2B ESI ULB Envoyé de mon téléphone portable. Veuillez excuser ma brièveté.
Hi, me too! ;-) Thank you, Oliver
Hello everyone,
I would like to thank everyone who made the Fosdem 2018 possible in one way or another including volunteers. It was really a mind blowing experieance , great job guys and see you next year 👍
Regards, Omar _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
participants (3)
-
Mrfroasty -
Nicolas Pettiaux -
Oliver Hoffmann