Hi all, First: thank you for another great FOSDEM! As a suggestion, I would like more coffee and food trucks. The lines are sooo long. If they are shorter, for sure many people would have spend more on coffee and food. Not only because of less waiting in the cold, but also not to miss any talks. For sure some coffee and food trucks would be interested to set up camp at FOSDEM 2019. Preferably ones that offer contactless payments. Best, Pander
right! -- Pierre FICHEUX -/- CTO Smile ECS, France -\- pierre.ficheux@smile.fr http://www.smile.fr https://smile.eu/fr/offres/embarque-iot I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code Le 2018-02-06 14:53, Pander a écrit :
Hi all,
First: thank you for another great FOSDEM! As a suggestion, I would like more coffee and food trucks. The lines are sooo long. If they are shorter, for sure many people would have spend more on coffee and food. Not only because of less waiting in the cold, but also not to miss any talks. For sure some coffee and food trucks would be interested to set up camp at FOSDEM 2019. Preferably ones that offer contactless payments.
Best,
Pander
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
Pierre, On 06-02-18 16:09, Pierre FICHEUX wrote:
-- Pierre FICHEUX -/- CTO Smile ECS, France -\- pierre.ficheux@smile.fr http://www.smile.fr https://smile.eu/fr/offres/embarque-iot I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code The source-code is out there. It's called "the human DNA" :-)
I also have a small remark for the organisators of FOSDEM. A friend of mine came to visit FOSDEM for the first time, coming by train (etterbeek station). If you go on foot from Etterbeek railway station to FOSDEM and you enter the ULB from that side, there are no signs how to get to the part of the ULB campus where FOSDEM is going on. So perhaps a small sign on that side of the ULB campus would be nice. But for the rest I can only say I am very possitive about FOSDEM 2018 and how it was organised. (concerning the foodtruck, .. having to wait is line was for me a good opportunity to people). Kristoff (hamradio infobooth)
participants (3)
-
Kristoff -
Pander -
Pierre FICHEUX