Please add links in the current Android app to events as soon as the events become available. In that way we can use the app and favourites in the app to view videos.
Hey all, Thank you so much for putting FOSDEM together - it's been a fantastic experience. Always great to meet everyone and get to learn of new projects. Especially the last keynote (NSA Orchestra project) - that was fantastic way to end the conference :) I really loved the mobile app, and wanted to ask if the developer would mind sharing the code as I would like to extend it and build on top of it for another conference I'm running. Thanks! Zohar Babin
On 02/03/2014 07:08 PM, Zohar Babin wrote:
Hey all,
Thank you so much for putting FOSDEM together - it's been a fantastic experience. Always great to meet everyone and get to learn of new projects. Especially the last keynote (NSA Orchestra project) - that was fantastic way to end the conference :)
I really loved the mobile app, and wanted to ask if the developer would mind sharing the code as I would like to extend it and build on top of it for another conference I'm running.
It's a great app indeed. But note that all the mobile apps (as far as I'm aware) are not official. So it's up to the developer (or you) to add any desired functionality. You can find a link to this particular app's source code in the app store description, or by searching for "FOSDEM Companion", or in the About screen of the app, or here :) https://github.com/cbeyls/fosdem-companion-android Regards, Chris
Op 2014-02-03 om 18:08 schreef Zohar Babin:
Hey all,
Thank you so much for putting FOSDEM together - it's been a fantastic experience. Always great to meet everyone and get to learn of new projects. Especially the last keynote (NSA Orchestra project) - that was fantastic way to end the conference :)
I really loved the mobile app, and wanted to ask if the developer would mind sharing the code as I would like to extend it and build on top of it for another conference I'm running.
FWIW: all "mobile apps" at https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/mobile/ have a link to the source code. Groeten Geert Stappers -- Leven en laten leven
participants (4)
-
Christopher Orr -
Geert Stappers -
Pander -
Zohar Babin