unable to find couple of videos
Hi all, If somebody answers please CC me as I'm not subscribed to the list. I have been unable to find couple of videos - https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/keynote_fifty_years_unix/ Did Mr. Hall declined to be videoed for the keynote, if so please share the same or put some sort of statement therein . https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/stopping_community_licenses/ Trying to wget get the following - $ wget https://video.fosdem.org/2019/Janson/stopping_community_licenses.webm --2019-02-18 06:33:48-- https://video.fosdem.org/2019/Janson/stopping_community_licenses.webm Resolving video.fosdem.org (video.fosdem.org)... 31.22.22.135 Connecting to video.fosdem.org (video.fosdem.org)|31.22.22.135|:443... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found 2019-02-18 06:33:49 ERROR 404: Not Found. I did have a look at https://video.fosdem.org/2019/Janson/ but was unable to find the video. Look forward to knowing more. -- Regards, Shirish Agarwal शिरीष अग्रवाल My quotes in this email licensed under CC 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/ http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com EB80 462B 08E1 A0DE A73A 2C2F 9F3D C7A4 E1C4 D2D8
On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 2:19 AM shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:
I have been unable to find couple of videos -
You can see the status of the videos here:
https://review.video.fosdem.org/overview The video of Jon Hall has some issues which is why it is not yet released.
https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/stopping_community_licenses/
There are some issues with this talk as well. The status on the status
page is incorrect. The video team is aware and it will be fixed.
Reply at bottom :- On 18/02/2019, Johan Van de Wauw <johan.vandewauw@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 2:19 AM shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:
I have been unable to find couple of videos -
You can see the status of the videos here:
https://review.video.fosdem.org/overview
The video of Jon Hall has some issues which is why it is not yet released.
https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/stopping_community_licenses/
There are some issues with this talk as well. The status on the status
page is incorrect. The video team is aware and it will be fixed.
Dear Johan, Thank you for getting back to me. I had couple of other videos which weren't working for me, the overview explains the issues so now I know . I dunno if it would be any help or not but ffmpeg has helped me quite a lot when playing with videos and what not, although it obviously is not at the scale at which you are working or trying to solve the problems. I am sure you have much better workflows than that ;) I'll certainly keep an eye out on the overview page. Thanks again. -- Regards, Shirish Agarwal शिरीष अग्रवाल My quotes in this email licensed under CC 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/ http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com EB80 462B 08E1 A0DE A73A 2C2F 9F3D C7A4 E1C4 D2D8
participants (2)
-
Johan Van de Wauw -
shirish शिरीष