I am conducting a survey within the FLOSS communities on attitudes toward FLOSS and proprietary software. If you think you¹d like to participate, please take a look at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F8DG25Q It's not directly related to FOSDEM, per se, but I do want to get the broadest coverage possible of the FLOSS community. Thanks in advance for your participation!
Oh, I forgot to mention: I¹ll be posting a public link to summary results once I¹ve gotten about 300 responses... On 1/13/10 12:57 PM, "David Schlesinger" <lefty@access-company.com> wrote:
I am conducting a survey within the FLOSS communities on attitudes toward FLOSS and proprietary software. If you think you¹d like to participate, please take a look at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F8DG25Q
It's not directly related to FOSDEM, per se, but I do want to get the broadest coverage possible of the FLOSS community. Thanks in advance for your participation!
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
participants (1)
-
David "Lefty" Schlesinger