Hi, Is there a PDF (yuck) or something else I can download and print off with the schedule on it? Thanks, Andy
On 2010-01-14 11:46:54 (+0100), Andrew Stormont <andyjstormont@googlemail.com> wrote:
Is there a PDF (yuck) or something else I can download and print off with the schedule on it?
What makes you think the schedule is complete? - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. If it sits on your desk for 15 minutes, you've just become the expert.
I was kind of hoping there would be something anyway, even if it was unfinished. 2010/1/14 Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org>
On 2010-01-14 11:46:54 (+0100), Andrew Stormont < andyjstormont@googlemail.com> wrote:
Is there a PDF (yuck) or something else I can download and print off with the schedule on it?
What makes you think the schedule is complete?
- Philip
-- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list.
If it sits on your desk for 15 minutes, you've just become the expert. _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
On 2010-01-14 11:59:49 (+0100), Andrew Stormont <andyjstormont@googlemail.com> wrote:
2010/1/14 Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org>
On 2010-01-14 11:46:54 (+0100), Andrew Stormont < andyjstormont@googlemail.com> wrote:
Is there a PDF (yuck) or something else I can download and print off with the schedule on it?
What makes you think the schedule is complete?
I was kind of hoping there would be something anyway, even if it was unfinished.
When the schedule is complete, we'll publish a PDF as usual. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list.
On 14/01/10 11:46, Andrew Stormont wrote:
Hi,
Is there a PDF (yuck) or something else I can download and print off with the schedule on it? And if thing end up like every year - you'll be able to find a printed schedule, when you arrive at the information desk.
Ludo -- http://perso.hirlimann.net/~ludo/blog/ http://flickr.com/photos/lhirlimann
participants (3)
-
Andrew Stormont -
Ludovic Hirlimann -
Philip Paeps