Capacity planning for stand give-aways
I will be traveling from California and bringing most of the Jenkins' stand's give-aways (stickers, etc) with me. How many people should I expect to come visit the stands on the first floor? FOSDEM has grown quite a bit since I was last there so I haven't the slightest idea :) Cheers - R. Tyler Croy -------------------------------------- Code: http://github.com/rtyler Chatter: http://twitter.com/agentdero rtyler@jabber.org
On 01/06/2012 12:22 PM, R. Tyler Croy wrote:
I will be traveling from California and bringing most of the Jenkins' stand's give-aways (stickers, etc) with me. How many people should I expect to come visit the stands on the first floor?
Easily 1,000, you might want to plan for double that if you can easily bring that much material. -- Kevin P. Fleming Digium, Inc. | Director of Software Technologies Jabber: kfleming@digium.com | SIP: kpfleming@digium.com | Skype: kpfleming 445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - USA Check us out at www.digium.com & www.asterisk.org
On 2012-01-06 10:22:59 (-0800), R. Tyler Croy <tyler@monkeypox.org> wrote:
I will be traveling from California and bringing most of the Jenkins' stand's give-aways (stickers, etc) with me. How many people should I expect to come visit the stands on the first floor?
FOSDEM has grown quite a bit since I was last there so I haven't the slightest idea :)
How many stickers can you fit in your carry-on without making the actors at the security theatre suspect that you're going to hijack a plane with them? - Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
On Sat, 07 Jan 2012, Philip Paeps wrote:
On 2012-01-06 10:22:59 (-0800), R. Tyler Croy <tyler@monkeypox.org> wrote:
I will be traveling from California and bringing most of the Jenkins' stand's give-aways (stickers, etc) with me. How many people should I expect to come visit the stands on the first floor?
FOSDEM has grown quite a bit since I was last there so I haven't the slightest idea :)
How many stickers can you fit in your carry-on without making the actors at the security theatre suspect that you're going to hijack a plane with them?
Zero. - R. Tyler Croy -------------------------------------- Code: http://github.com/rtyler Chatter: http://twitter.com/agentdero rtyler@jabber.org
participants (3)
-
Kevin P. Fleming -
Philip Paeps -
R. Tyler Croy