Re: [FOSDEM] Help signing GPG keys for the first time
Karlheinz Geyer ha scritto:
Let me please know if your still in trouble. Maybe i can assist you furthermore figureing out what problems may exist.
Hi Karlheinz, thank you for your kind reply. It helped me a lot. What about reply to ML too? I noticed that you are setting $CONFIG{'keyid'} so probably you don't need to declare -u parameter in the command line caff -em -u xxxxxxxx "`cat mylist-of-keys.txt`" However all seems working fine, I'm testing with the key of a friend of mine (so I can flood his email) I liked the idea to use $CONFIG{'bcc'} to get a copy as dending confirmation. The problem now is that mails are not sent. I am working on a desktop that doesn't have a SMTP configured because I usually use Thunderbird as email client. What should I have to do to allow caff sending emails? TIA Cordiali Saluti / Kindest Regards / mit freundlichen Grüssen -- Marco Cavallini
On tongersdei 12 Febrewaris 2009, Marco Cavallini [KOAN] wrote:
I am working on a desktop that doesn't have a SMTP configured because I usually use Thunderbird as email client.
What should I have to do to allow caff sending emails?
This is explained in the caff(1) man page: mailer-send [array] Parameters to pass to Mail::Mailer. This could for example be $CONFIG{'mailer-send'} = [ 'smtp', Server => 'mail.server', Auth => ['user', 'pass'] ]; to use the perl SMTP client or $CONFIG{'mailer-send'} = [ 'sendmail', '-o8' ]; to pass arguments to the sendmail program. For more information run "perldoc Mail::Mailer". Setting this option is strongly discouraged. Fix your local MTA instead. Default: none. Thijs
participants (2)
-
Marco Cavallini [KOAN] -
Thijs Kinkhorst