Laurent Renard ( I-MOVIX S.A. ) is out of the office.
I will be out of the office starting 06/01/2007 and will not return until 13/01/2007. I'm actually in a business trip in USA. For any emergency, please contact my associate Mrs Nathalie Vinchent - Tel : +32 494760152 - email : nvinchent@i-movix.com For technical and R&D purposes, please contact Mr Toshiyuki Umeda, Ph.D., Technical Director, Tel : +32 65 321 536 - email : umeda@i-movix.com For any emergency, please contact Mr Sébastien Degardin Tel : +32(0)65321536 email : sdegardin@i-movix.com -- Laurent Renard CEO I-MOVIX S.A. Extreme Slow Motion Digital Camera, Real Time Server & Software www.i-movix.com [European R&D Center] I-MOVIX S.A. Parc initialis 7/5 Boulevard initialis B-7000 MONS (Belgium ) Tel : +32(0)65 321 535 Fax : +32(0)65 554 100 Mobile : +32(0)477 86 93 63 [US Office] US Market Access Center The Global Business Embassy of San Jose and Silicon Valley 111 North Market Street, San José, California, USA, 95113 Tel : 1-415-869.6093
participants (1)
-
Laurent.Renard@i-movix-tech.be