Hi! Yes, I am the guy travelling around Europe. I came back to Argentina three weeks ago and I am missing that continent so much. Here u can see some pictures of my trip: http://robysottinieurope.awardspace.com. What is your name? Roby ----- Original Message ---- From: "ehuard@fosdem.org" <ehuard@fosdem.org> To: FOSDEM visitors <fosdem@lists.fosdem.org> Sent: Monday, 23 March, 2009 9:07:56 Subject: Re: [FOSDEM] Pictures 2009? Hi, are you the Roby who helped out during FOSDEM ? I hope your trip through Europe went well ! Thanks again for your help btw, you really made a difference (along with a few others who stuck out the whole FOSDEM). Elise
Hello! I'd like to know where can I find pictures of FOSDEM 2009.
Roby Sottini Ushuaia, Argentina
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
Roby Sottini wrote:
Hi! Yes, I am the guy travelling around Europe. I came back to Argentina three weeks ago and I am missing that continent so much. Here u can see some pictures of my trip: http://robysottinieurope.awardspace.com.
What is your name?
Roby
Hi Roby, nice pics. You missed switzerland this time, and the wonderfull town which call root not a joke . http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=fr&q=Root,+6037+Root,+Lucerne,+Lucerne,+Suisse&sll=47.318735,7.370905&sspn=0.010023,0.025299&ie=UTF8&cd=4&geocode=FTfYzgId7_V_AA&split=0&ll=47.115233,8.361282&spn=0.160978,0.404778&z=12&iwloc=addr A nice named place to organize a hack conf :-)
----- Original Message ---- From: "ehuard@fosdem.org" <ehuard@fosdem.org> To: FOSDEM visitors <fosdem@lists.fosdem.org> Sent: Monday, 23 March, 2009 9:07:56 Subject: Re: [FOSDEM] Pictures 2009?
Hi,
are you the Roby who helped out during FOSDEM ? I hope your trip through Europe went well ! Thanks again for your help btw, you really made a difference (along with a few others who stuck out the whole FOSDEM).
Elise
Hello! I'd like to know where can I find pictures of FOSDEM 2009.
Roby Sottini Ushuaia, Argentina
-- Bruno Friedmann
I didn't go to your country this time, but hope to go back to Europe this year for a long time and not for travelling. But now I am finishing my computers studies and looking for a scholarship at the old continent. Roby ----- Original Message ---- From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno@ioda-net.ch> To: FOSDEM visitors <fosdem@lists.fosdem.org> Sent: Monday, 23 March, 2009 14:44:40 Subject: Re: [FOSDEM] Pictures 2009? Roby Sottini wrote:
Hi! Yes, I am the guy travelling around Europe. I came back to Argentina three weeks ago and I am missing that continent so much. Here u can see some pictures of my trip: http://robysottinieurope.awardspace.com.
What is your name?
Roby
Hi Roby, nice pics. You missed switzerland this time, and the wonderfull town which call root not a joke . http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=fr&q=Root,+6037+Root,+Lucerne,+Lucerne,+Suisse&sll=47.318735,7.370905&sspn=0.010023,0.025299&ie=UTF8&cd=4&geocode=FTfYzgId7_V_AA&split=0&ll=47.115233,8.361282&spn=0.160978,0.404778&z=12&iwloc=addr A nice named place to organize a hack conf :-)
----- Original Message ---- From: "ehuard@fosdem.org" <ehuard@fosdem.org> To: FOSDEM visitors <fosdem@lists.fosdem.org> Sent: Monday, 23 March, 2009 9:07:56 Subject: Re: [FOSDEM] Pictures 2009?
Hi,
are you the Roby who helped out during FOSDEM ? I hope your trip through Europe went well ! Thanks again for your help btw, you really made a difference (along with a few others who stuck out the whole FOSDEM).
Elise
Hello! I'd like to know where can I find pictures of FOSDEM 2009.
Roby Sottini Ushuaia, Argentina
-- Bruno Friedmann _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
participants (2)
-
Bruno Friedmann -
Roby Sottini