Hi, are you the Roby who helped out during FOSDEM ? I hope your trip through Europe went well ! Thanks again for your help btw, you really made a difference (along with a few others who stuck out the whole FOSDEM). Elise
Hello! I'd like to know where can I find pictures of FOSDEM 2009.
Roby Sottini Ushuaia, Argentina
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
Are you the Roby who manages the cloakroom on the first floor ? On 23/03/09 13:07 +0100, ehuard@fosdem.org wrote:
Hi,
are you the Roby who helped out during FOSDEM ? I hope your trip through Europe went well ! Thanks again for your help btw, you really made a difference (along with a few others who stuck out the whole FOSDEM).
Elise
Hello! I'd like to know where can I find pictures of FOSDEM 2009.
Roby Sottini Ushuaia, Argentina
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
participants (2)
-
ehuard@fosdem.org -
Rodrigo OSORIO (ros)