Hello! I'd like to know where can I find pictures of FOSDEM 2009. Roby Sottini Ushuaia, Argentina
Hi, You have a link from the fosdem website[1], or just try a flickr search[2]. There's a lot of pictures. Are you looking for a special one ? [1] http://fosdem.org/2009/media/pictures [2]http://www.flickr.com/search/groups/?q=fosdem%202009&w=62689274%40N00&m=pool On 23/03/09 04:48 -0700, Roby Sottini wrote:
Hello! I'd like to know where can I find pictures of FOSDEM 2009.
Roby Sottini Ushuaia, Argentina
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
On 2009-03-23 04:48:51 (-0700), Roby Sottini <rsottini@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello! I'd like to know where can I find pictures of FOSDEM 2009.
Have you looked on the www? Google is a popular search engine these days. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. hundred-and-one symptoms of being an internet addict: 6. You refuse to go to a vacation spot with no electricity and no phone lines.
participants (3)
-
Philip Paeps -
Roby Sottini -
Rodrigo OSORIO (ros)