Question concerning booths
Hi there, a simple question but I couldn't find the answer on the website: are the booths open from 14.00h or from 10.00h tomorrow? Regards, Mirjam
On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 04:47:19PM +0100, Mirjam W?ckerlin wrote:
a simple question but I couldn't find the answer on the website: are the booths open from 14.00h or from 10.00h tomorrow?
There isn't a single booth "opening time". The people setting up the booths have been advised to start this around 10am. (Of course, some may start earlier than that, and some will only take a few minutes to set up.) Alasdair
Hi, On 2/23/07, Alasdair G Kergon <agk@fosdem.org> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 04:47:19PM +0100, Mirjam W?ckerlin wrote:
a simple question but I couldn't find the answer on the website: are the booths open from 14.00h or from 10.00h tomorrow?
There isn't a single booth "opening time".
The people setting up the booths have been advised to start this around 10am. (Of course, some may start earlier than that, and some will only take a few minutes to set up.)
That's exactly what I wanted to know, thank you. Mirjam
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Mirjam Wäckerlin