Hello, all -- I will not be able to make it to FOSDEM, and I was wondering if there are any writers/bloggers who are covering the event that would like to report (or link, in the case of bloggers) for my magazine, Open Source Reporter ( http://www.opensourcereporter.net). Please let me know by e-mailing me at larry.cafiero@gmail.com Good luck and good wishes to everyone at FOSDEM in 2007. Sincerely, Larry Cafiero Editor/Publisher Open Source Reporter Santa Cruz, California U.S.A. http://www.opensourcereporter.net (also, "Larry the Open Source Guy" at http://larrytheopensourceguy.blogspot.com)
On 2007-02-23 01:45:58 (-0800), Larry Cafiero <larry.cafiero@gmail.com> wrote:
I will not be able to make it to FOSDEM, and I was wondering if there are any writers/bloggers who are covering the event that would like to report (or link, in the case of bloggers) for my magazine, Open Source Reporter ( http://www.opensourcereporter.net).
Please let me know by e-mailing me at larry.cafiero@gmail.com
As usual, I'll be rambling on <http://www.paeps.cx/>. :-) - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. BOFH Excuse #177: sticktion
participants (2)
-
Larry Cafiero -
Philip Paeps