Hi, Is it possible to know how much money was donated by Novell to FOSDEM? I have just read this: http://static.1407.org/20090105-fosdem-2009-appeal.html Best, -- Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org> FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403
On 2009-01-13 14:35:50 (+0100), Benjamin Henrion <bh@udev.org> wrote:
Is it possible to know how much money was donated by Novell to FOSDEM?
No.
Exciting. Read this instead: http://www.paeps.cx/weblog/fosdem/letting_the_community_help.html - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. hundred-and-one symptoms of being an internet addict: 221. Your wife melts your keyboard in the oven.
On 1/13/09, Benjamin Henrion <bh@udev.org> wrote:
I have just read this:
Wow. I believe this is the first time I've been ashamed of a fellow countryman. *shakes head* andreia
As a professional you stop looking at things in such a black and white way that Benjamin does, in reality the world is very gray I'm afraid.. On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Andreia Gaita <shana.ufie@gmail.com> wrote:
On 1/13/09, Benjamin Henrion <bh@udev.org> wrote:
I have just read this:
Wow. I believe this is the first time I've been ashamed of a fellow countryman. *shakes head*
andreia _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Nicolas Sahlqvist <nicco77@gmail.com> wrote:
As a professional you stop looking at things in such a black and white way that Benjamin does, in reality the world is very gray I'm afraid..
Sorry, I have not yet written a personal opinion about it. -- Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org> FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403
I realized you just pointed the link, sorry about that.. On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 7:04 PM, Benjamin Henrion <bh@udev.org> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Nicolas Sahlqvist <nicco77@gmail.com> wrote:
As a professional you stop looking at things in such a black and white way that Benjamin does, in reality the world is very gray I'm afraid..
Sorry, I have not yet written a personal opinion about it.
-- Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org> FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403 _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
Op 20090113 om 18:31 schreef Nicolas Sahlqvist:
As a professional you stop looking at things in such a black and white way that Benjamin does, in reality the world is very gray I'm afraid..
The FOSDEM public knows that the world is available in grayscale. For me was the question of Benjamin just a technical question about how much color one peticular sponsor puts in the event. I can live with a political answer telling that all sponsors just provide paint and the more paint the better it is. I will attend FOSDEM 2009, not only because it is a great event, but also to see for my self that there are _several booths_ of book publishers. See you Geert Stappers
participants (5)
-
Andreia Gaita -
Benjamin Henrion -
Geert Stappers -
Nicolas Sahlqvist -
Philip Paeps