Dates for FOSDEM 2012: 4 & 5 February
All, we have recently agreed with our venue that FOSDEM 2012 will take place on Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 February 2012. It is safe to assume that there will also be a beer event as usual, on Friday 3 February 2012. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list.
On 12/09/11 00:26, Philip Paeps wrote:
All, we have recently agreed with our venue that FOSDEM 2012 will take place on Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 February 2012. It is safe to assume that there will also be a beer event as usual, on Friday 3 February 2012.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
I added the event to upcoming at http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/8475082 . Ludo -- http://perso.hirlimann.net/~ludo/blog/ http://flickr.com/photos/lhirlimann
On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 14:16 +0200, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
On 12/09/11 00:26, Philip Paeps wrote:
All, we have recently agreed with our venue that FOSDEM 2012 will take place on Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 February 2012. It is safe to assume that there will also be a beer event as usual, on Friday 3 February 2012.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
I added the event to upcoming at http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/8475082 .
Whow .. does upcoming still exist ? I tought everybody and their dog moved to lanyrd.com and http://joind.in/ Or at least used LinkedIn Events for their upcoming event management . greetz Kris
Hi, On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 06:48:52PM +0200, Kris Buytaert wrote:
On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 14:16 +0200, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
On 12/09/11 00:26, Philip Paeps wrote:
All, we have recently agreed with our venue that FOSDEM 2012 will take place on Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 February 2012.
[...]
I added the event to upcoming at http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/8475082 .
Whow .. does upcoming still exist ?
I tought everybody and their dog moved to lanyrd.com and http://joind.in/
Never heard of those either, but they both look interesting. I'd first expected it in the Grid Calendar at grical.org, and as it wasn't there, I added it: http://grical.org/e/show/1382/ Kind regards, Axel -- /~\ Plain Text Ribbon Campaign | Axel Beckert \ / Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News | abe@deuxchevaux.org (Mail) X See http://www.asciiribbon.org/ | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber) / \ I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://noone.org/abe/ (Web)
Re, Le lundi 12 septembre 2011 à 19:58 +0200, Axel Beckert a écrit :
Hi,
On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 06:48:52PM +0200, Kris Buytaert wrote:
On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 14:16 +0200, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
On 12/09/11 00:26, Philip Paeps wrote:
All, we have recently agreed with our venue that FOSDEM 2012 will take place on Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 February 2012.
[...]
I added the event to upcoming at http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/8475082 .
Whow .. does upcoming still exist ?
I tought everybody and their dog moved to lanyrd.com and http://joind.in/
Never heard of those either, but they both look interesting. I'd first expected it in the Grid Calendar at grical.org, and as it wasn't there, I added it: http://grical.org/e/show/1382/
could be added to http://agendadulibre.be/?year=2012&month=2®ion=all too ? (I let anyone used to this website do it ;-)). @++ Ben' aka baud123
On 12 Sep 2011, at 21:10, Benoît Audouard wrote:
Le lundi 12 septembre 2011 à 19:58 +0200, Axel Beckert a écrit :
On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 06:48:52PM +0200, Kris Buytaert wrote:
On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 14:16 +0200, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
On 12/09/11 00:26, Philip Paeps wrote:
All, we have recently agreed with our venue that FOSDEM 2012 will take place on Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 February 2012.
I added the event to upcoming at http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/8475082 .
Whow .. does upcoming still exist ?
I tought everybody and their dog moved to lanyrd.com and http://joind.in/
Never heard of those either, but they both look interesting. I'd first expected it in the Grid Calendar at grical.org, and as it wasn't there, I added it: http://grical.org/e/show/1382/
could be added to http://agendadulibre.be/?year=2012&month=2®ion=all too ? (I let anyone used to this website do it ;-)).
I don't know what any of the above are. And I'm not going to bother to find out. We just announce things to this list and people seem to turn up. As long as they don't spam us, or don't otherwise waste our time, you can submit FOSDEM to whatever system gives you the greatest pleasure. While you all play with webby things, we'll get on with organizing the conference. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
My cats move to facebook ;-) On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 6:48 PM, Kris Buytaert <mlkb@inuits.be> wrote:
On 12/09/11 00:26, Philip Paeps wrote:
All, we have recently agreed with our venue that FOSDEM 2012 will take
on Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 February 2012. It is safe to assume that
On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 14:16 +0200, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote: place there
will also be a beer event as usual, on Friday 3 February 2012.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
I added the event to upcoming at http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/8475082.
Whow .. does upcoming still exist ?
I tought everybody and their dog moved to lanyrd.com and http://joind.in/
Or at least used LinkedIn Events for their upcoming event management .
greetz
Kris
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
-- Mathieu Laurent http://be.linkedin.com/in/messenjer
Am Montag 12 September 2011, 00:26:44 schrieb Philip Paeps:
All, we have recently agreed with our venue that FOSDEM 2012 will take place on Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 February 2012. It is safe to assume that there will also be a beer event as usual, on Friday 3 February 2012.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
- Philip
Hi! I forwared it to "heise Open Veranstaltungskalender" http://www.heise.de/open/veranstaltungskalender Hopefully they will list it there. heise among other things is publishing some German well known computer magazines like c't and iX. Best regards, David. -- -- Eat, sleep and go running, ;-) David Huecking. Encrypted eMail welcome! GnuPG/ PGP-Key: 0x57809216. Fingerprint: 3DF2 CBE0 DFAA 4164 02C2 4E2A E005 8DF7 5780 9216
participants (7)
-
Axel Beckert -
Benoît Audouard -
David Hücking -
Kris Buytaert -
Ludovic Hirlimann -
mathieu.laurent@gmail.com -
Philip Paeps