markus reichelt ha scritto:
hi,
i just read that. i offer help with setting up postfix, i am successfully using it myself on slackware. yes, caff's own smtp support sucks because there's NO error reporting at all (that's why it's not recommended, apart from the lack of modern things like pop-before-smtp).
setting up a basic MTA is not difficult, what distro are you using?
I'm using Ubuntu 8.04 Thank you /marco
On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 7:49 PM, Marco Cavallini [KOAN] < m.cavallini@koansoftware.com> wrote:
markus reichelt ha scritto:
hi,
i just read that. i offer help with setting up postfix, i am successfully using it myself on slackware. yes, caff's own smtp support sucks because there's NO error reporting at all (that's why it's not recommended, apart from the lack of modern things like pop-before-smtp).
setting up a basic MTA is not difficult, what distro are you using?
I'm using Ubuntu 8.04 Thank you
/marco _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
I'm trying to sign keys using caff but I'm getting the following message gpg: skipped "XXXXXXXXXX" secret key not available where XXXXXXXX is always the same number... What have I missed? //Matthias
I think caff must be looking for your own private key; probably tries to to retrieve it from the default.gnupg directory to have a copy in the .caff working directory.. Gabor On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 3:08 PM, Matthias Andersson <matthias.andersson@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm trying to sign keys using caff but I'm getting the following message
gpg: skipped "XXXXXXXXXX" secret key not available where XXXXXXXX is always the same number...
What have I missed?
//Matthias
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
participants (3)
-
Gabor Kuti -
Marco Cavallini [KOAN] -
Matthias Andersson