Hi, I'd like to invite you to be part of my XING network. I use XING to manage my professional contacts and get in touch with other people in my industry. Take a look--it has paid off for me. Kind regards, James Michael DuPont ----------------------------------------------------------------------- James Michael DuPont is inviting you to become a member of the XING network: http://www.xing.com/go/inv/22300685.e59767 I no longer wish to receive invitations to XING: http://www.xing.com/go/opt_out_invite/U2FsdGVkX19OfCAtyqAL1VUvZbyYST9v8y9cZd...
On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 15:01, James Michael DuPont <user-3252897.18fbe8-1@xing.com> wrote:
I use XING to manage my professional contacts and get in touch with other people in my industry. Take a look--it has paid off for me.
I am not sure what the official stance on this is, but personally, I think this is spam. Put your $social_network contact data into your email sig if you think people _must_ see it, but please don't send messages like the above to public lists. Richard
participants (2)
-
James Michael DuPont -
Richard Hartmann