Hotel location with direct connection to FOSDEM
I'd like to book an hotel near the central Grand Place and with direct connection to FOSDEM by tramway or bus. Could anybody suggest the best district [A] and provide me any details about the best transport line [B] ? Thank you [A] Centre nord, Centre sud, Gare du Nord, etc... [B] a link to tramway or bus map may be useful Cordiali Saluti / Kindest Regards / mit freundlichen Grüssen -- Marco Cavallini
-A- See the next hotels near the Central Station and Grand Place: http://www.ibishotel.com/fr/hotel-1046-ibis-brussels-off-grand-place/index.s... http://www.hotel-la-madeleine.be/html_en/home.htm http://www.lemeridienbrussels.com/ see also http://www.brusselsinternational.be/wabxlint/en/visitor/brussels-tourism-vis... -B- From the Central Station you can take the bus 71 (direction DELTA) and stop at AV DE L'UNIVERSITE 98-100/AV BUYL. For more details see next website: http://www.stib.be/index.htm?guest_user=guest_en Regards, Michel Duquaine Le lundi 29 décembre 2008 à 20:14 +0100, Marco Cavallini [KOAN] a écrit :
I'd like to book an hotel near the central Grand Place and with direct connection to FOSDEM by tramway or bus. Could anybody suggest the best district [A] and provide me any details about the best transport line [B] ? Thank you
[A] Centre nord, Centre sud, Gare du Nord, etc... [B] a link to tramway or bus map may be useful
Cordiali Saluti / Kindest Regards / mit freundlichen Grüssen -- Marco Cavallini _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
Duquaine Michel ha scritto:
-A- See the next hotels near the Central Station and Grand Place: http://www.ibishotel.com/fr/hotel-1046-ibis-brussels-off-grand-place/index.s...
http://www.hotel-la-madeleine.be/html_en/home.htm
http://www.lemeridienbrussels.com/
see also http://www.brusselsinternational.be/wabxlint/en/visitor/brussels-tourism-vis...
-B- From the Central Station you can take the bus 71 (direction DELTA) and stop at AV DE L'UNIVERSITE 98-100/AV BUYL. For more details see next website: http://www.stib.be/index.htm?guest_user=guest_en
Regards, Michel Duquaine
Michel, thank you for answering. Unfortunately I received your message today, too late probably due to fosdem webside fault since now. BTW I already booked at IBIS because is cheap and clean http://www.ibishotel.com/fr/hotel-1046-ibis-brussels-off-grand-place/index.s... About transport, I understand that Central Station is near to such Hotel so I'll take Bus #71 Thank you Cordiali Saluti / Kindest Regards / mit freundlichen Grüssen -- Marco Cavallini
participants (2)
-
Duquaine Michel -
Marco Cavallini [KOAN]