lots+!found: Lost my notes at FOSDEM
Hello First I want to thank all the FOSDEM staff for the tremendous work they've done to organize this week-end. Bravo les gars :-) After doing my presentation, I've had a long discussion with a potential user of my project and I forgot my notes on a bench just in front of the Perl Booth (near room H.1302). The notes were written on a block of paper with a big RedHat logo wartermarked in the middle of the pages. I know it's a long shot, but if someone found these notes and could send me a scan of the written pages, I would be really grateful. All the best Dominique Dumont -- http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/ http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/ddumont -o- http://ddumont.wordpress.com/
On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 09:58, Dominique Dumont <domi@komarr.gre.hp.com> wrote:
After doing my presentation, I've had a long discussion with a potential user of my project and I forgot my notes on a bench just in front of the Perl Booth (near room H.1302). The notes were written on a block of paper with a big RedHat logo wartermarked in the middle of the pages.
I know it's a long shot, but if someone found these notes and could send me a scan of the written pages, I would be really grateful.
I am very sorry for you. I saw your notes lying on the bench opposite the BSD booth but I did not take them because I figured you would come back to get them :(. --Benny.
On Tuesday 08 February 2011 09:54:53 Benny Siegert wrote:
I am very sorry for you. I saw your notes lying on the bench opposite the BSD booth but I did not take them because I figured you would come back to get them :(.
Unfortunately, I was already aboard the train to Paris with 2 minutes left before departure when I realised my notes were missing. Thanks for the note. Dominique -- http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/ http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/ddumont -o- http://ddumont.wordpress.com/
On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 09:58, Dominique Dumont <domi@komarr.gre.hp.com> wrote:
After doing my presentation, I've had a long discussion with a potential user of my project and I forgot my notes on a bench just in front of the Perl Booth (near room H.1302). The notes were written on a block of paper with a big RedHat logo wartermarked in the middle of the pages.
I know it's a long shot, but if someone found these notes and could send me a scan of the written pages, I would be really grateful.
Umm during the clean up on sunday night these were found while sweeping the halls, they were picked up and taken up to the info desk lost and found. Not sure who you need to contact, not sure which staff took the lost and found for safe keeping, but your notes are somewhere in staff handds
On Thursday 10 February 2011 14:24:21 Stephanie Louise Reveley wrote:
Umm during the clean up on sunday night these were found while sweeping the halls, they were picked up and taken up to the info desk lost and found. Not sure who you need to contact, not sure which staff took the lost and found for safe keeping, but your notes are somewhere in staff handds
Looks like lost+found items are brought to "surveillance générale" desk. http://www.ulb.ac.be/services/etudiants/surveillance-generale.html I'll phone them to check if they have my notes. Thanks for the tip. Dominique -- http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/ http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/ddumont -o- http://ddumont.wordpress.com/
Dominique, The FOSDEM lost-and-found is not the same as the ULB Lost and found. Please don't call the ULB/ Surveillance Générale for FOSDEM-related-things. If it was brought back to us then we should be in its possession. Could you send an email to info@fosdem.org with a detailed description of what you lost. We'll look into the box and reply to you with good/bad news. ("we" being the one who has the lost-and-found-box, but I don't remember by heart who it was, so just emailing info@ is the easiest thing) Cheers On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 2:37 PM, Dominique Dumont <domi@komarr.gre.hp.com> wrote:
On Thursday 10 February 2011 14:24:21 Stephanie Louise Reveley wrote:
Umm during the clean up on sunday night these were found while sweeping the halls, they were picked up and taken up to the info desk lost and found. Not sure who you need to contact, not sure which staff took the lost and found for safe keeping, but your notes are somewhere in staff handds
Looks like lost+found items are brought to "surveillance générale" desk. http://www.ulb.ac.be/services/etudiants/surveillance-generale.html
I'll phone them to check if they have my notes.
Thanks for the tip.
Dominique -- http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/ http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/ddumont -o- http://ddumont.wordpress.com/ _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
participants (4)
-
Benny Siegert -
Christophe Vandeplas -
Dominique Dumont -
Stephanie Louise Reveley