Beer Event this Friday!
Hi boys and girls! I've just announced the details of this year's Beer Distribution Algorithm on fosdem.org: <http://fosdem.org/2009/beeralgorithm>. Superficially, not very much has changed since last year. The location is still the excellent Delirium Café and prices are still low. Conceptually, a number of things have changed though. Most importantly, Google was kind enough to sponsor us some Free Beer this year. We'll be distributing this throughout the evening to make sure it's distributed fairly and not just to the early birds. See you all Friday! - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. "Bingeley bingeley beep!" -- (Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay)
Thanks Google! 2009/2/2 Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org>
Hi boys and girls!
I've just announced the details of this year's Beer Distribution Algorithm on fosdem.org: <http://fosdem.org/2009/beeralgorithm>.
Superficially, not very much has changed since last year. The location is still the excellent Delirium Café and prices are still low. Conceptually, a number of things have changed though.
Most importantly, Google was kind enough to sponsor us some Free Beer this year. We'll be distributing this throughout the evening to make sure it's distributed fairly and not just to the early birds.
See you all Friday!
- Philip
-- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list.
"Bingeley bingeley beep!" -- (Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay)
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
participants (2)
-
Andrew Stormont -
Philip Paeps