keysigning questions, if not too late
Hello Joost, Yesterday at around 19:00 I tried to send my key as described at http://ksp.mdcc.cx/. I got no error message, but the latest key submission, according to the page at http://ksp.mdcc.cx/, is at 12:03. Two colleagues (cursed with MS Vista computers) also attempted to send theirs, using gnupg from the command line, and they got a 500 error. Any suggestions, or is it too late anyway? Thanks John Seifarth Words & Wires SPRL Computer Consulting & Language Services john@waw.be
Op Fri 30 Jan 2009 om 11:55:52 +0100 schreef John Seifarth:
Hello Joost,
Yesterday at around 19:00 I tried to send my key as described at http://ksp.mdcc.cx/. I got no error message, but the latest key submission, according to the page at http://ksp.mdcc.cx/, is at 12:03.
Two colleagues (cursed with MS Vista computers) also attempted to send theirs, using gnupg from the command line, and they got a 500 error.
Any suggestions, or is it too late anyway? Thanks
Your key is in, see http://ksp.mdcc.cx/files/ksp-fosdem2009.txt Bye, Joost
John Seifarth Words & Wires SPRL Computer Consulting & Language Services john@waw.be
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
participants (2)
-
John Seifarth -
Joost van Baal