Hello! I was wondering if there's a website which you could recommend that would search for restaurants in Brussels? Something like http://eat.fi/en/helsinki . Cheers, Matthias
2012/1/29 Matthias Andersson <matthias.andersson@gmail.com>:
Hello!
I was wondering if there's a website which you could recommend that would search for restaurants in Brussels? Something like http://eat.fi/en/helsinki.
http://www.abcresto.be/ Cheers, Sylvain
On 29 Jan 2012, at 10:43, Matthias Andersson wrote:
I was wondering if there's a website which you could recommend that would search for restaurants in Brussels? Something like http://eat.fi/en/helsinki.
There's "resto.be", but it wants cookies and other evil and recommends places with barely edible grub. I prefer the dead tree Michelin guide. Or just walking around and poking your head into places that look credible. Unless you're a large crowd. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
On 29 Jan 2012, at 10:43, Matthias Andersson wrote:
I was wondering if there's a website which you could recommend that would search for restaurants in Brussels? Something like http://eat.fi/en/helsinki.
There's "resto.be", but it wants cookies and other evil and recommends places with barely edible grub. I prefer the dead tree Michelin guide. Or just walking around and poking your head into places that look credible. Unless you're a large crowd.
Actually I have better experience with the series of zone\d\d.be site for restaurants: $ links http://www.zone02.be/resto/home.html and then choose "resto nl" "resto fr" for your language (Dutch or French). HTH, Peter
participants (4)
-
Matthias Andersson -
Peter Vandenabeele -
Philip Paeps -
Sylvain Munaut