Hi, If the video are available here[1], what about the slide? Sometimes I'd like to see the slide first before watch the video. [1]http://video.fosdem.org/2013/ Thanks, -- Zaki Akhmad
Looks like individual event pages are pulling data from Pentabarf: https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/event/free_open_secure_communications/ Which ought to have the slides under "resources" somewhere since that's part of the submission. Would it be very difficult to add that to the schedule (which in this case would be used more as a list of events)? (In that case, Zaki, you would go to the event's page in the schedule and see the slides. Sorry, I don't know how to do this *right now* though.) Greetings, Emanuil On 12 February 2013 06:23, Zaki Akhmad <zakiakhmad@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
If the video are available here[1], what about the slide? Sometimes I'd like to see the slide first before watch the video.
[1]http://video.fosdem.org/2013/
Thanks, -- Zaki Akhmad _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
participants (2)
-
Emanuil Tolev -
Zaki Akhmad