Hello. I will arrive to Brussels airport on friday morning. So i can help as a voluntary in FOSDEM this friday. Please tell me what time should I go to de Campus. And please tell me if it easy to go to city centre from de airport! Thanks, Roby Sottini Argentina
Roby Sottini wrote:
Hello. I will arrive to Brussels airport on friday morning. So i can help as a voluntary in FOSDEM this friday. Please tell me what time should I go to de Campus. And please tell me if it easy to go to city centre from de airport!
Hi Roby. It is very easy. You just go downstairs to reach the train station. There are about 3 trains every hour to downtown. Name of the train stations are: Brussels-Nord, Brussels-Central and Brussels-South. They actually have Flemish and French names, but you'll figure that out. Central is for course the most central one. From there you can take a bus to the ULB campus. I believe it is the number 71. Other ways from airport to Brussels: there is also a bus, but I don't know how it works. Taxi could be around 40 euros, but I also don't know precisely. that's it. Enjoy Belgium, mainly FOSDEM and Orval. Boriss a Chilean living in Belgium
Thanks,
Roby Sottini Argentina
------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
Roby Sottini schreef:
Hello. I will arrive to Brussels airport on friday morning. So i can help as a voluntary in FOSDEM this friday. Please tell me what time should I go to de Campus. And please tell me if it easy to go to city centre from de airport!
Thanks,
Roby Sottini Argentina
------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
a taxi to the center will be arround 40€ you could also take the bus, there are regular bus services to center. i don't know the exact fair but if you take the flemish bus service "DE LIJN" it will be max 2.50€ tickets are valid for any bus from the same company for 1 hour. You can also get a jump ticket which is valid on all trip (bus, tramway, metro and train) within brussels capital region.
Roby Sottini wrote:
Hello. I will arrive to Brussels airport on friday morning. So i can help as a voluntary in FOSDEM this friday. Please tell me what time should I go to de Campus.
If you contact Juan at volunteers@fosdem.org , he'll provide you with all the information you'll need. Thanks for offering to participate! Jan-Frederik
participants (4)
-
Boriss Mejias -
Jan-Frederik Martens -
Michel Daggelinckx -
Roby Sottini