Hi all! When opening http://m.fosdem.org/ on my iPhone, I get a white page without any text. Is this the intended behavior? ;) --Benny. -- The first essential in chemistry is that you should perform practical work and conduct experiments, for he who performs not practical work nor makes experiments will never attain the least degree of mastery. -- Abu Musa Jabir ibn Hayyan (721-815)
On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 10:50, Benny Siegert <bsiegert@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all!
When opening http://m.fosdem.org/ on my iPhone, I get a white page without any text. Is this the intended behavior? ;)
Probably unrelated, but trying it with Qt Webkit on Symbian with the iPhone user-agent didn't work either.
It might be a memory issue, though... - Chris -
On 2011-01-31 10:50:14 (+0100), Benny Siegert <bsiegert@gmail.com> wrote:
When opening http://m.fosdem.org/ on my iPhone, I get a white page without any text. Is this the intended behavior? ;)
What behaviour did you expect? :) I was asked to stick "m.fosdem.org" in the DNS, but I have no reason what it's for. I guess the people who wanted me to stick it in the DNS had reasons for it to be there. Maybe they just like white pages? - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. There were three of us in the car; two asleep, and one in the back playing cards.
On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:09, Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
I was asked to stick "m.fosdem.org" in the DNS, but I have no reason what it's for. I guess the people who wanted me to stick it in the DNS had reasons for it to be there. Maybe they just like white pages?
On a desktop browser, it does show the FOSDEM schedule though. --Benny.
On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Benny Siegert <bsiegert@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:09, Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
I was asked to stick "m.fosdem.org" in the DNS, but I have no reason what it's for. I guess the people who wanted me to stick it in the DNS had reasons for it to be there. Maybe they just like white pages?
On a desktop browser, it does show the FOSDEM schedule though.
Which software do you use to generate m.fosdem.org? Would it be possible to have the schedule per hour to see concurrent talks? -- Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org> FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403 "In July 2005, after several failed attempts to legalise software patents in Europe, the patent establishment changed its strategy. Instead of explicitly seeking to sanction the patentability of software, they are now seeking to create a central European patent court, which would establish and enforce patentability rules in their favor, without any possibility of correction by competing courts or democratically elected legislators."
On 02/01/2011 03:49 PM, Benjamin Henrion wrote:
On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Benny Siegert<bsiegert@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:09, Philip Paeps<philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
I was asked to stick "m.fosdem.org" in the DNS, but I have no reason what it's for. I guess the people who wanted me to stick it in the DNS had reasons for it to be there. Maybe they just like white pages?
On a desktop browser, it does show the FOSDEM schedule though.
Which software do you use to generate m.fosdem.org?
We added an export-module to pentabarf (the conference management system we use).
Would it be possible to have the schedule per hour to see concurrent talks?
If you click through to an event there are dropdowns 'concurrent events', 'next' and 'after this one' for this purpose. If you're asking for a whole new 'view' on the data, namely per hour, well, I've put Pascal (who wrote the mobile export) in CC. Perhaps if you ask him nicely ; ) Kind regards, Tias
participants (6)
-
Benjamin Henrion -
Benny Siegert -
Chris Browet -
Mattias 'Tias' Guns -
Philip Paeps -
Richard Hartmann