Please don't forget to submit your keys to the keyserver before tomorrow if you intend to participate in the keysigning event. Tomorrow around midnight (CET) the keyserver will be closed and we'll be generating the final list of participants. If you're not on the list, you will not be able to participate. We are too many people to deal with slips of paper from people not on the list. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. Bare feet magnetize sharp metal objects so they always point upward from the floor -- especially in the dark.
On 2011-01-30 14:15:07 (+0100), Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
Please don't forget to submit your keys to the keyserver before tomorrow if you intend to participate in the keysigning event. Tomorrow around midnight (CET) the keyserver will be closed and we'll be generating the final list of participants.
If you're not on the list, you will not be able to participate. We are too many people to deal with slips of paper from people not on the list.
Submission of keys is now closed. The two people who sent me their key this morning are still in. Anyone other keys I may receive today ... sorry. I'm preparing the list of participants now. Note that kspd won't accept any more keys from this point on either. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list.
Hi Philip, Zitat von "Philip Paeps" <philip@fosdem.org>:
Submission of keys is now closed. The two people who sent me their key this morning are still in.
Do not forget to copy these two new keys to /keys ...maybe they are there already, haven't checked today.
Anyone other keys I may receive today ... sorry. I'm preparing the list of participants now.
Are you going to send the list today? Well, i have two days of Tuesday and Wednesday and wont't come to my office to print the list out before i leave heading BRU on Friday.
Note that kspd won't accept any more keys from this point on either.
If you want me to cross-check checksums beforehand let me please know. Thx for your effort!
- Philip
Karlheinz -- In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using GnuPG! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ /~ Q///~ pub 1024D/AAE6022E 2004-12-07 (;#) FPR 7A39 2F67 8CAE 262E 64FD 8A10 2F95 1508 AAE6 022E /_\ uid Karlheinz Geyer (TUD) <geyerk.fv.tu@nds.tu-darmstadt.de> I I uid Karlheinz Geyer (RBOS) <karlheinz.geyer@lhsystems.com> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
participants (2)
-
Geyer, Karlheinz -
Philip Paeps