Hi !! I want to pass the LPIC1 at fosdem 2010 but on website I found that LPIC1 module 101/102 75euros When I followed instructions for registration, I Had only choice to choose between 101 or 102 ? Is 75euros by module ? Do I need to register for both modules and by only 75euros or 150 euros ? Thanks for help
On 01/08/2010 02:06 PM, khalid y wrote:
Hi !!
I want to pass the LPIC1 at fosdem 2010 but on website I found that LPIC1 module 101/102 75euros
When I followed instructions for registration, I Had only choice to choose between 101 or 102 ? Is 75euros by module ?
Do I need to register for both modules and by only 75euros or 150 euros ?
Thanks for help
For obtaining LPIC1 level you need to succes the 2 exam 101 & 102 So you have to be registered to the two exams. I'm pretty sure it's 75€ pro exam. Oh at least, be ready to pass your exam with a sheet of paper and a pencil ! -- Bruno Friedmann
participants (2)
-
Bruno Friedmann -
khalid y